Airless spray paint is a faster and easier way to paint or complete a household project requiring paint of any type. Especially when gallons of paints are needed, spray painter saves time by covering a larger surface area in a shorter time. Spray paint also gives you a beautiful and flawless finish without any streaks or spots which you would have with a regular brush or roller. An airless spray painter works by pumping different types of paint at a high-volume of pressure.
The paint goes through a hose and comes out the tip at the end of the gun. There are many types of paint sprayers out there with many different brands. From Krause And Becker airless paint sprayer to Himalaya, the choices are endless. You can choose from standard hoses, for a typical paint job or longer hoses, for bigger projects. There are also different types of tips that come with various patterns allowing you to customize your home projects.
10. NEU MASTER – 600 Watt High Power HVLP Home Electric Paint Spray Gun
This Neu Master spray paint has powerful turbofans and motors that give a smooth and beautiful finish. It is a perfect choice if you need to paint your ceiling, fences cabinets, walls, and more. The design structure contains a separation between the motor and the body of the gun resulting in a lighter and easier spray compared to a handheld spray gun. The Neu Master also comes with a 6-foot hose and a 6.6-foot cord which aid with projects that are further away without any hassle or worry. It comes with three different adjustable spray patterns; horizontal, vertical, and circular, as well as, two different sized nozzles. The control knob allows you to adjust your spray pace.
- Powerful, lightweight design, easy to use, easy to clean, 3-spray pattern, adjustable flow rate, multiple material use, 2-year product warranty.
9. Titan ControlMax 1500 – High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
The Titan ControlMax gives you a finishing spray that looks like it was done by a professional. The HEA system has a new tip technology that keeps you from over-spraying by up to 55%. This gives you a softer spray, a consistent finish while also giving you control. The HEA pump gives a buildable coating which makes it powerful and durable. It is also known to last three times longer than airless sprays. The ControlMax can spray up to .29 gallons per minute and has an adjustable pressure. It also comes with a storage system making it convenient for you to store your tips and tools after you are done.
- Paint filter, on/off switch pressure control, convenient storage, variable speed, long-lasting, 2-year warranty
8. Krause And Becker Airless Paint Sprayer
The Krause & Becker spray has a 1000-3000 PSI piston pump that gives high pressure and very good coverage. The sprayer comes with an easy twist knob control allowing you to choose and work at the pace you want. It is lightweight and the paint pick-up is made from stainless steel that won’t rust or corrode.This durable spray gun also comes with a built-in paint filter that stops debris and a trigger-lock made for easy flushing and cleaning.
- Trigger lock, easy to clean, lightweight, stainless steel, built-in filter, portable, and easy twist pressure control.
7. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 – Airless Paint Sprayer Spray Gun
This HomeRight Power is a great choice if you want to paint your shed, garage, fences, and decks, as well as, for any home exteriors. The Power-Flo Pro 2800 makes large home projects look less intimidating and saves you thousands of dollars while giving you a professional result. The heavy-duty spray can be used on uneven surfaces and can spray various types of materials, such as latex, oil paints, stains, and sealers. The 2800 PSI pressure pump covers large surface areas and provides professional results.
- Spray gun with a reversible tip, pressure control adjustment, easy maneuvering, portable and easy to clean.
6. VonHaus – Airless Paint Sprayer Kit, Spray Gun, and Stand Paint Station
This 700W pain spray gives flawless results. It applies just the right amount of paint to walls, ceilings and even furniture pieces with ease and precision. This can be used on all types of materials; non-abrasive water, oil-based paints, latex, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, primers, stains, preservatives and more. The VonHaus comes with a 24-feet hose making it perfect for long-distance projects. The hose is compatible with most nozzle tips giving you the freedom to cover every corner and crevice.
- Easy to clean, 24-feet hose, universal fit, versatile use, even results
5. Graco Magnum 257025 – Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
The Graco Magnum is a perfect choice for your DIY home projects.This is good if you have any interior projects like sheds, decks, and fences. with this spray gun, you can spray from either from a 1-gallon or 5-gallon paint container letting you cover larger surfaces at a shorter time.This is also easy to store, fast and easy to clean and good for hard to reach areas.
- Adjustable pressure, compact design, power flush, and reverse-A-clean spray tip
4. Graco Magnum 262800 – X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
The Magnum X5 is a high-speed, cost-efficient airless paint sprayer. This comes with a piston pump that is stainless steel to prevent any rust and corrosion. The adjustable pressure gives you the control to adjust the spray flow that works best for you and your project. You can spray directly from a 1 or a 5-gallon paint bucket. This fits for both indoor and outdoor projects and you can attach a paint hose up to 75-feet giving you the extra reach.
- SG2 spray gun, 515 RAC IV spray tip, adjustable pressure, flexible suction tube, power flush, and reverse-A-clean spray tip.
3. Graco Magnum 262805 – X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
This is perfect for a multi-story house. This paint sprayer can support up to 100-feet paint house giving you coverage and save you time. This is also fast and easy to clean up and you can use up to 125 gallons of paint per year.
- Adjustable pressure, flexible suction tube, power flush, and reverse-A-clean spray tip
2. NEU MASTER – High Power HVLP Home Electric Paint Spray Gun
This is a 600W spray painter with powerful turbofans and motors that gives you professional results. It comes with 3-spray pattern options allowing you to pick the pattern you want and control the paint flow. This spay painter also lightweight so that you don’t have to drag around a heavy tool that makes your arms tired. It sprays and coats paint evenly giving satisfying results. You can use all types of paints like acrylic, vinyl, chalk, primer, oil-based, deck paint, etc.
- Adjustable knob, 3-types spray pattern, easy to use, multiple material use
1. Himalaya – Airless Paint Sprayer Spray Gun Power Painter
This is a 650W airless paint sprayer with a ⅝ horsepower motor. This was designed for professional painting and can be used for any type of project in the house. This comes with a non-kink 25-foot hose. You can use any nozzle size that you need for your project. Not to mention, it reduces overspray by 55% which you don’t get with other sprays.
- Covers large areas, suitable for various painting materials, 3000 PSI pressure, easy to use.