Imagine sitting outdoors on a beautiful summer evening, in the perfect addition to your outdoor furnishings. A porch swing is that ideal furniture. A porch swing is made to be comfortable and relaxing while adding beauty to your home. Porch swings come in a variety of sizes, styles, and materials. They are not just for sitting, many people are taken to a stress-free zone where they can enjoy the beauty of their surroundings and watch life go by, if even for a short time. The design of a porch swing is more like a bench, but this bench can be hung from your porch rafters, allowing the user to gently swing back and forth.
10. CAF Amish Heavy Duty Porch Swing
The comfortable design of this handmade swing will draw you in. This is a beautiful pinewood, stained with soy-based dark walnut stain. With a full four foot length and 19-inch seating, this design will hold up to 800 pounds. Seat slats are screwed in for durability, and all edging has been hand routered with safety in mind.
- Comes with enough rope to hang from an 8’ porch
- Kiln-dried pressure-treated pine
- Roll-back design
- Available in 4 foot or 5-foot lengths
- Made with pine to be relatively lightweight
9. CAF Amish Mission Style Swing With Cupholders
There is no better way of relaxing than swinging from this mission style designed 5-foot porch swing. The Amish furniture builders make these with your safety in mind. The edges are all routered to prevent sharp edges. The seating area is five feet, and with the cupholders, this will add an additional nine inches to the width. Made with a kiln-dried and pressure-treated pine, this porch-swing will arrive unstained, so that you can create your own masterpiece.
- Routered edges prevent sharp points
- Two built on beverage holders
- Comes with enough chain to hand from an 8-foot porch beam
- The lightweight swing will hold up to 800 pounds
8. Porchmate Amish Made Haven Porch swing
This is one gorgeous yellow pine, five-foot bench style porch swing. The backrest has the signature style of four criss-cross panels. The yellow pine has absolutely no knots in it that would take away from the stunning appearance. Equipped with enough chain so you can hang it from an 8-foot porch. The seat is contoured so you can enjoy watching wildlife for an extended period of time.
- High attention to details
- Finished in a dark walnut stain that is eco-friendly
- Swing weighs 45 pounds and can hold up to 500 pounds
7. Traditional Yellow Pine Porch Swing
In a highly traditional style, this yellow pine swing is high quality and handcrafted by the Amish craftsman. This swing can hold up to 500 pounds. It can also be ordered in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
Adds the perfect touch for your deck or patio. Simple, yet beautiful yellow pine, this swing has a routered edge to avoid sharp edges.
- Good quality chain to hang the swing
- Variety of colors and sizes
- Comfortable contoured seat
- Tilted backrest for comfort
6. Amish Heavy-Duty Rollback
Created to be a heavy-duty porch swing, this rollback design is made from kiln-dried and pressure-treated pine. Stained in a cedar color, or your choice of three other colors or plain. The design is made for comfort. The contoured seating, contoured armrests, and the traditional rollback backrest provide hours of comfort to ensure you are relaxed.
- Includes chain to hang from the porch beam
- Can be ordered as a 4 foot or 5-foot
- Can hold total weight up to 800 pounds
- Assembly instructions included
5. Porchgate Amish Haven White Porch Swing
Traditional, beautiful, sturdy and high quality. Designed and handcrafted by experienced Amish craftsman. The classic three-panel crisscross backrest, with contoured seating, is finished for you with acrylic white paint. This is the perfect porch swing to add a touch of tradition. You could even hang this swing from a beautiful oak tree if you have the perfect branch for it.
- The bench is four feet and will hold up to 500 pounds. The swing also has
- Included high-quality chain to hang from an 8-foot ceiling beam
- Swing weighs less than 50 pounds
- Additional hardware is available if needed
- Preassembled, minus hanging chains and hardware
4. Porchgate Amish Porch Swing
Handcrafted by the finest Amish craftsman, this Haven porc swing is made with yellow pine that is naturally knot-free. This five-foot white swing holds a combined weight total to 500 pounds. It comes with a contoured seat and routered edges for smooth safety. Classic four-panel backrest designed in the crisscross style.
- Weighs only 45 pounds
- Comes standard with chains for hanging
- White acrylic paint resists flaking or peeling
3. Amish Heavy-duty Rollback Swing
With heavy-duty one inch slats, this rollback style is built for comfort. The seat is contoured, as are the armrests. Routered edges eliminate any sharp points. Stylish and beautiful, and comes mostly assembled, all that is needed is to attach the included hanging chains. The kiln-dried pine has been treated, authentic Amish craftsmen have put high-quality work and detail into this. The bench seat is five feet in length and 19 inches deep.
- One inch thick slats, hand screwed for durability
- Chain included for use in hanging
2. Porchgate Heavy Duty Console Style Swing
This is all the swing you need. The five-foot bench seating is contoured for comfort. Built with one-inch sturdy slats that are hand screwed. All edges have been rounded by routering to eliminate sharp edges. This heavy-duty cedar stained swing has a built-in drop-down console table cupholders to hold beverages. Created by authentic Amish craftsmen, it is high-quality and low maintenance.
- This Porchgate Console Cup Holder Swing holds up to a combined total of 800 pounds and also comes with
- Enough chain to hang the swing
- Choice of cedar color or one of three other choices
- Rollback backrest for comfort
1. Furinno Tioman Hardwood Swing
Here is a beautiful two-seat, natural color hanging porch swing. The Meranti wood is treated simply with teak oil. This makes it water-resistant and durable to nature. This porch swing could also be ordered with a frame to sit in your yard. The coloring will blend beautifully with other furniture, gardens or landscaping. This is a beautifully handcrafted swing that is easy to maintain and easier to enjoy hanging on your porch.
- Comes partially assembled and includes
- Enough chain to hang the swing
- Fits any budget, yard or porch
- Swing is lightweight
- The seat is 42 inches by 18.7 inches
- Holds up to 350 pounds